Thursday, December 3, 2009

*high pitch*-"HI, HOW ARE YOU?!"

greetings from america!
:)

how do i like it so far??
hmm... lets say, i still have not adapt to their sense of humor. (and spellings; its humour in British, so much more elite, dont you think? :P) haha.
and i also have not adapt to the way how americans are always so "happy".
i find this rather scary.
if there's a way to describe it, i supposed it'll be "like something truly out of the storybook", which is surprising because this isnt disneyland. you know what i mean?
but i suppose its a very good practice because they are very encouraging.
for example, you were invited for dinner at a restaurant.
after dinner, host asks you what do you think about the food.
normally, in malaysia, it wouldnt be odd or rude to give an honest feedback, if its bad, you can say "i didnt like it."
here, you have to say "it was awesome!" and it will be more polite if you say "ummm, this is REAALLLY GOOD!" with your mouth full.
cultural shock? yes indeed, considering i am such a critic. :P
haha. but i'm sure i'll adapt real fast. i hope.
be positive right? :)

The 2nd thing i love about america is, Food here makes me shit everyday!
its true, EVERY-DAY!
No more Constipation! :D:D
I hope i didnt just jinx it by saying out loud, to the world. hahaha.
i love shitting.
and they are all very pretty shits!
they're all of GOLD shade. isnt this phenomenon pretty? *adores* rofl.
Its so amazing, we eat home cook food, with ingredients pretty much the same as malaysia, but shitting is just so easy over here.
I couldnt figure the connection between them, what is wrong with malaysian food that causes gradual constipation? hmm... *wonders*

oh btw, on a totally off notice: its 8° right now. ccoooollld. my hands are freezing as i type. *bbrrrrr* :(

okay, where was i? *brain freeze*
Oh! I have something gay and proud to share!
I got into the highest possible english class available for international students. meaning my english is on par with the locals!
arent you all proud of me? :D:D:D

on the other hand, my math sucks. HAHAHAHAHA.
i am officially back to f1-3 math level. I am gonna do algebra all over again! lol.
yes i am very satisfied with my english score, my math score isnt affecting my mood. :D
besides, it was already expected considering i have not touch math for three years. :P *reasons* hahaha.

P/S: i was thinking about posting a comparison photo of how my complexion got slightly better after coming over, but then i couldnt find a photo of my -before. so there's not much difference to just post one. haha.
well then, at least i wont be contaminating your eyes this time! :P hahaha.

good bye now,
♥ Heidi Y.
(yes, wtf, i changed my name again! hahahahaha... everyone was saying "what?!" and how they would name their DOGS terri. wtf. but anyways i guess i'll be sticking to this one, since i already introduce myself as Heidi to everyone. its another story how "heidi" came about. rofl)

No comments: