Thursday, June 18, 2009

there's no more MY mr.wtf.

i cant believe myself either.
i know its the most stupid way ever to break it this way. and i would never ever advise my friends to do this. cause its stupidly childish.
but guess what? he left me no choice.
I initially "dated" him to settle our problems.
he was okay with it last night. till i msged him at around 3pm to ask for glue cause i feel like making models then he "suddenly" recall that he dont have a car will ask his sis to drop him at 7 and have to get back by 8.
such a rush aint it? :)
so its either that or text msgs, cause i'm not a call-girl. :)

and wonderfully he understand my english. either my english have deteriorated or his have improved. you decide. :)

anyways. dont worry loves, I'm okay really.

now.. LETS PARTY!

No comments: