Wednesday, October 8, 2008

In memorial of my most beloved dog, Lucky boy.


















My darling boy, Lucky.

I am now incapable in hugging you whenever i like,
I am now incapable in sayang-ing you more than i could, 
I am now incapable in hearing your cheerful barks and howl when i get home,
I am now not capable in complaining about your tai-lou attitute on the street,
and I am not able to call for Lucky to be answered with the sweetest reply a dog could ever give.

You are and will always be the star of the family,
I am thankful that we've found you in year 2001, or more precise.. You've found us. 
and I am thankful for all the surprises and laughters you've brought to us,
I am evermore grateful for the never ending amount of love you shower us with,
and all the unexpected incidence you've attracted.
I thank you for being the first dog and pet to make me realize anxiety and worry.
but i am glad that you've made through all those times.
And I thank you truly for this contented 8 years.
and i will smile at the thought that I once had you.
You are my one and only star, the one that i would truly miss not being able to caress your silky coat, looking at your handsome chihuahua-pincher mix, and cuddle with.

But I am sure you would reach a better place,
you're one smart, affectionate, friendly and guarded dog anyone could ask for. 
Rest well, and go over the rainbow bridge as they say, my darling :)
and if reincarnation is real, i'm sure you will be born into a fine family as the handsome, smart and adorable son as you were.
I am sure, you know that we all love you dearly Lucky. :)
and I apologize for these late weeks where I was not always there to do all the things i wish i still have years to do with you.
rest well my dear one.
we love you, and always will.

missing you dearly.

No comments: