Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Monday, September 17, 2007
- Go to Wikipedia.
- Type in your birthday and search your birthdate : August 31.
- From the results, list down 3 events, 2 births and 1 holiday.
- 1837 - Queen Victoria succeeds to the British throne.
- 1877 - Alexander Graham Bell installs world's first commercial telephone service in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- 1960 - Independence of Mali and Senegal.
- 1943 - The USS Harmon, the first U.S. Navy ship to be named for a black person, is commissioned.
- 1968 - Garfield Sobers becomes the first cricketer to hit 6 sixes in one over.
- 2006 - Stolen on August 22, 2004, Edvard Munch's famous painting The Scream was recovered from a raid by Norwegian police. The paintings were said to be in a better-than-expected condition.
** lol.. i can just imagine those rolling eyes..
These are the people who have participated so far:
Mommyness is Happyness
This is a Miracle
Rooms of my Heart
Life’s a Rollercoaster
Keeyit’s Wonderful Life
Lingzie’s Tummy Treats
Lilian Chan’s 5xmom
Adrian’s void sky
Sasha’s Tags & Such
Lemonjude’s Memoirs.:*CRoSs mY hEARt*:.
wHOisBaBy’s Family Friends Food & Fun
LiL’deviL’s LittLe famiLy
eiko-chan Dancing Out!
EVERYONE ON MY BLOGBUDDY LIST!
1) The victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect partner.
2) Has to mention the gender of his or her partner
3) Tag 8 other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4) If you are tagged the 2nd time, there is NO need to do it again. Lastly, have fun doing it!
1) - able to make me talk more especially when around him
- able to make me laugh/smile =)
- bare with my blurness - which is probably gonna last a lifetime.. =/
- determine in reaching his goals/dreams - this is attractive
- great smile.
- comprehends my attitudes.
- LOVES ME. isnt that obvious? =)
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Sunday, September 9, 2007
so so f*ing mad.. that i'm speechless, and thus i dont know anything else to say but RANT.
bloooody hell, i went to this academic saloon - APT, to get a trim
NOTE: a TRIM. trim - as in to "trim" a little hair, just to make ur hair look more tidy/neat. coz you know hair tends to get really really hard to maintain when it've grown to around shoulder lenght..
and guess what did he gave me? (actually THEY, read on)
A GODDAMN CUT. - as in freakin 1 inch++ cut!!
seriously damn "fan jin"
somebody save me. ㅠ.ㅠ
Sunday, September 2, 2007
with a bbq party right at my house;
which no one turn up until around 8? no offence, cause its not some formal thing or anything.. but still Malaysians timing.. tsk tsk.
it turns out my 38 pieces of chicken wings were more than enough.
thanks to my not enough after all charcoals.. *hides*
and thanks to Qingy and Leiyan, I've got two cakes. ^^
which i did not blow due to some pantang believes. but yea, i still believed thus did not blow. *hee*
*and these are so adorable!
but not to use.. -.-
anyways, thanks to all who came, all who wished me, and for the presents.. <33
Nic&Har's really BLINGthankyou ^^;
Shirley's surprised menever thought you'd really do that;
jeesheng&garrett's really LOL how many piggy/dog banks do you want me to have lah? lol;
munhong's nice thanks for the luck!;
tin's was really sweet peach! xD see fruits, i dont eat them but i love their scents :P;
eiko,amane&kacy's was L.O.V.E. *hee* thank you for feeding me more changmin than i can afford;
samsoon's rather retro <33;
ken&sara's rather cute <3;
john&nick's one half's "zha tao" but the other half's nice i dont even wear them =\;
not to forget shannyong's which is totally huggable <33 - oh ya btw shann, the tail finally came off, and i was thinking "wth is that clomp of hair doing on my comforter? O_O" LOL
and much apologies for not being a good hostess & thanks for tolerating with my constant absents and poor food supplies! =)