Sunday, September 2, 2007

I'm 19th!!! ^^

woohoo!
so i turned 19.
with a bbq party right at my house;
which no one turn up until around 8? no offence, cause its not some formal thing or anything.. but still Malaysians timing.. tsk tsk.

ANYWAYS
it turns out my 38 pieces of chicken wings were more than enough.
thanks to my not enough after all charcoals.. *hides*

and thanks to Qingy and Leiyan, I've got two cakes. ^^
which i did not blow due to some pantang believes. but yea, i still believed thus did not blow. *hee*










*and these are so adorable!
but not to use.. -.-

anyways, thanks to all who came, all who wished me, and for the presents.. <33

Nic&Har's really BLINGthankyou ^^;
Shirley's surprised menever thought you'd really do that;
jeesheng&garrett's really LOL how many piggy/dog banks do you want me to have lah? lol;
munhong's nice thanks for the luck!;
tin's was really sweet peach! xD see fruits, i dont eat them but i love their scents :P;
eiko,amane&kacy's was L.O.V.E. *hee* thank you for feeding me more changmin than i can afford;
samsoon's rather retro <33;
ken&sara's rather cute <3;
john&nick's one half's "zha tao" but the other half's nice i dont even wear them =\;
not to forget shannyong's which is totally huggable <33 - oh ya btw shann, the tail finally came off, and i was thinking "wth is that clomp of hair doing on my comforter? O_O" LOL



THANKYOUUUUUUU! *chu-*

and much apologies for not being a good hostess & thanks for tolerating with my constant absents and poor food supplies! =)
CHEERS!


1 comment:

Asstounding kukubird said...

and charcoal supplies....keke