in fact its doubled/tripled/xxed not nice because all thanks to this damn cold, i wasnt even capable in getting out of bed the day i want to go bungee jumping, wtf. so not cool.
and i feel like a freak in jeans and jacket IN PHUKET. like wtf, its phuket, we're suppose to be in shorts and t-shirts or singlets. but wtf i'm in FULL jeans + jacket, still cold and everything's spinning (seriously this is worse than drinking because you dont feel as bad spinning from drinking) so so lame.
but right, i've got to be frank and say that malaysians are the most uncool people ever. fuckers, we've got problem. of course theres the nicer ones, but i'd say nice malaysian are only maybe.. 20%? the remaining 80% are dumbfuckers who think they're actually smart being so witty. Fuck you bitch.
seriously there was one fucking puki bitch at the airport who was queuing beside us while boarding the plane, and i was so damn cold i was shivering i didnt know (i only realize my hands were really blue O_O), and that bitch was telling her boyfriend "(wah lei tai hooi, zhan tou ngam mong yong) Wah you see her, shiver till like that. (yao kam dong mou?) got that cold anot?"
mind you i translate her language to dumbfuck cina inlish on purpose because i bet thats exactly how she'd put it if she could speak inlish eventho she's decent looking. fuck you bitch mind your own business and go dig a hole, fuck yourself and bury yourself alive. DIE. i know i'm not nice.
and i definately did not make my conclusion on only maybe 20% nice malaysians stats based on that bitch alone, there was some other more severe cases. damn sia sui. i'm not proud in declaring myself as a malaysian. *die*
P/S: i've really wanted to outgrow my dumbfuck curses/vulgars/rage, but i cant. i am really that easily triggered, and it makes it even more harder with